A lot of examinees gain weight by binging during the review period.
Try wearing your uniform and see if it fits comfortably, else make
Check your room assignmentsYou may check your room assignments here. If it’s not there, you can check yours during the exam day.
Bring candies or bite-sized snacksThe examinations is six hours long on the first day and four hours in the second, believe me that it will definitely make you doze off or even sleep! Candies can help keep you awake.
PrayCite your prayers and will that you’ll pass the NLE! Here’s a collection of prayers.
RelaxThree days before the exams you may sit down, lay on your back, or recline as long as you feel relaxed. Your goal should be reducing as much anxiety as possible before the exams. Don’t stress out learning a new concept or bother forcing yourself to memorize one. Deep breathing can also help you more than you can imagine!
Light ReadingIf you cannot keep up with stopping to review three or two days before the exams, you can do some light reading, for the sake of relieving your anxiety. Our nursing bullets are perfect for this.
SleepGet a good night’s rest for a week on the few days before the exams. This will help you adjust your sleep-wake cycle which I think, for sure, was altered during your review. Sleeping makes you less irritable and distracted.
Get out of the exam roomOn the day of the exams, get out of the exam room a few minutes or the free time before the exam starts and familiarize yourself with the surroundings. Make a trip to the washroom.
Prepare your stuffMake sure you bring the following for the NLE:
- Notice of Admission (NOA),
- Applicant’s stub,
- Official Receipt,
- pencils no. 1 or 2, sharpener
- black ball pens,
- metered-stamped window mailing envelope,
- long brown,
- NON-PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS and
- long plastic envelopes.
- napkin for females
Ace it!We at Nurseslabs are constantly cheering for your success so ace the exams! See ya future RNs!
- NCLEX Practice Exam 1 (40 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 2 (40 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 3 (40 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 4 (50 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 5 (45 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 6 (50 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 7 (25 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 8 (50 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 9 (50 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 10(20 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 11(20 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 12(20 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 13(20 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 14(20 Questions)