Here’s our growing collection of NCLEX Practice Questions you can use for your upcoming licensure exams for FREE! There are over 3,500 items in this set alone with a wide range of topics to choose from.
We recommend you to try and answer all exams below to be well-equipped for the NCLEX. These exams will help you sharpen your critical thinking skills so that questions appear familiar during the actual exams. Topics are listed on each quiz that specifies what concepts the exam covers.
- Read each question carefully and choose the best answer.
- You are given one minute per question. Spend your time wisely!
- Be sure to read the answers and rationale.
- If you need clarifications or found any typos, direct them to the comments section for each exam.
- For each quiz, you’ll see the Text Mode type questions Here’s what they mean:
In Text Mode all questions and answers are given on a single page for reading and answering at your own pace. Be sure to grab a pen and paper to write down your answers.
If you are looking for practice questions about nursing research, look no further!
Select All That Apply Quizzes
One of the most requested type of questions! Here are a few quizzes for the Select All That Apply (SATA) alternate question format.
Prioritization, Delegation and AssignmentPractice nursing questions about prioritization, delegation and assignment. These common NCLEX questions are difficult to answer but with enough practice using the questions below, you’ll ace them!
Acid-Base Balance AnalysisQuizzes about acid-base balance. For tips, read our 8-step Guide to Interpret ABGs using the Tic-Tac-Toe method.
- NCLEX Practice Exam 1 (40 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 2 (40 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 3 (40 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 4 (50 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 5 (45 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 6 (50 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 7 (25 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 8 (50 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 9 (50 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 10 (20 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 11 (20 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 12 (20 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 13 (20 Questions)
- NCLEX Practice Exam 14 (20 Questions)